Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Problems & Solutions - Free Advice from Online People!

PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS - Free Advice from Online People!



I'd like to get a PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS Post - comments or problems (psychological) & solutions from people online - going.  How about us starting with relationships? 

Give us a relationship problem or issue and let's see if we can get input from people online.  It can be a little thing.  It doesn't have to be some deep clinical psychotic problem or serious mental disorder. 

I gave some examples in another post.  Give us the problem and let's see if we can get some online help or opinions from anybody interested. 

I can join in and give some general advice but I'm getting into a gray area when I'm advising specific individuals I've never met.  What do you think?

1 comment: